Ninety-five years ago this March the University of Oxford passed a decree to accept Lewis Evans’ donation of scientific instruments and books. This marked the foundation of our Museum, which opened to the public in 1925.
We’ve collected together photographs of the Museum from 1924 to the start of 2000.
A history through photographs
Click on an image to see it full size.